Need committed and experienced C/C++ Visual Studio 2005 volunteer developer to do the following task:
- Create a simple 3D model of a boardroom (with 6 chairs, a table, and a whiteboard) using a light-weight 3D toolkit
- Create avatars (sitting in the chairs) with fully articulatable virtual necks. Able to direct the head direction via a mouse.
- The avatar’s face is a video texture (supplied to you via a shared memory buffer).
- The boardroom whiteboard is a video texture (supplied for you via shared memory buffer)
- The avatar supports spatial audio, in that if an avatar on your left speaks, the sound appears to come from your left.
The overall executable must be small and does not have any external dependencies.
Volunteer must have extensive experience with 3D toolkits and have done something like this before. The task does not require any videoconferencing experience, the videoconferencing module is supplied for you. The volunteer must interface his/her system with the supplied videoconferencing software via a shared memory buffer interface.
Please contact us at email@example.com